Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Physics from Swansea University in UK
Swansea University is offering a fully-funded PhD scholarship in the field of Physics within the research project: Gravimetric Coupleds and their Applications. This project was designed to work on developing formal holographic tools for observable computation, by making use of the latest advances in understanding and combining non-perturbative binaries. The candidate will have the opportunity to join a diverse, international, interdisciplinary, and world-leading research environment, and will benefit from daily interaction with a group of staff and students who number nearly forty researchers, in addition to the extensive program of research seminars and training opportunities of the theory group of particle physics and cosmology in Swansea.
Benefits and benefits
If you are awarded one of these scholarships, you will have the opportunity to receive:
- Covering the full cost of tuition fees.
- An annual salary of £17,668.
- Additional research expenses.
You must follow the following criteria:
- Candidates must normally hold a 2.1 level undergraduate degree or master’s degree with minimum merit (or non-UK equivalent).
- The scholarship is available to candidates of any nationality.
- English language proficiency: IELTS 6.5 overall (with no individual component under 6.0) or Swansea equivalent.
- The study program is held on a full-time basis.
Project start date:
October 1, 2023 (Registration open from mid-September)
January 1, 2024 (Registration open from mid-December)
- International students will not be charged the fee difference between UK and international rates.
About Swansea University:
Swansea University is a leading research university and has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery, providing the right balance of excellent teaching and research, with a very special quality of life for all. The university is also a desirable location for both students and staff from all over the world, and the multicultural community provides a global perspective, enabling those who join the university to develop skills and knowledge that will position them for successful and exciting careers.
No specific nationality is required
No specific age required
Opportunity end date