Université Paris-Saclay Postgraduate Scholarship in Sciences, Engineering, Humanities, and Social Studies
Who among us has not dreamed of studying in France, a country of scientific and civilizational progress throughout history, today we present to you the Paris-Sclay University Scholarship in France, which is offered to foreign students with high qualifications, especially those who wish to establish an academic educational project through doctoral studies.
Grant identification card
- Provider: Ecole Normale Supérieure Paris-Saclay (ENS Paris-Saclay)IDEX
- Academic level: Masters.
- Participating universities: Université Paris-Saclay, Université Ivry-Val-Dissons (UEVE), Graduate Institute (IOGS), Universitaire de Versailles Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines (UVSQ)
- Available majors: All majors at the University of Paris-Saclay.
- Duration: two years for the M1 master’s degree and one year for the M2 master’s degree.
- The scholarship is directed to all nationalities.
- Scholarship Type: Full Scholarship.
- Study language: English.
Who can get the scholarship?
- The student must obtain university admission to the master’s program at the University of Paris-Saclay.
Incoming foreign students who are 30 years old or younger during the selection period.
- The student should not have been out of school for more than three years.
- Students of foreign nationality who have lived on French territory for less than a year, and who are previously or currently enrolled in a training course or internship for which they have not yet obtained their diploma.
- Students of foreign nationality who live on French territory for less than a year, take language classes (type FFL).
- Students who have lived in France in the past, within the framework of a mobility program during their studies (eg Erasmus Mundus Masters programs, cultural exchange program, etc.).
The University of Paris-Saclay Scholarship is worth 10,000 Euros annually. It is paid by Université Paris-Saclay throughout the academic year and for 10 consecutive months (from September to June).
A maximum of €1,000 for travel and visa expenses can also be awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
The awardees will receive their scholarship as well as travel expenses only upon their arrival in France and once they are enrolled in the program to which they have been accepted.
Undergraduate transcript (Bachelor/Master) translated and certified.
Undergraduate certificate translated and certified.
English language proficiency certificate. (if available).
The applicant must first apply for university admission in the major he wishes to study, then he must communicate with the university to express his desire to be nominated to apply for the scholarship. Based on the student’s fulfillment of the requirements necessary for the scholarship, the university sends the application link to the accepted students, after which the student must complete the application and send it before the time specified